Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/17/2014 -- The rising birth rate in the United Arab Emirates (which stood at 10.14 per thousand habitants in 2013) is supporting demand for baby food, as is the economic growth in the country. With the growing number of jobs in the country, as well as further developments in infrastructure encouraging more expatriates to settle permanently in the country, the baby food category and its related packaging industry has benefited. Baby food packaging rose by 6% in volume terms to reach 22 million units in 2013.
Continued economic growth is expected for the United Arab Emirates as it works towards the hosting of the Dubai World Expo 2020. This event is expected to further contribute to higher numbers of expatriates into the country, a situation that will maintain the growth momentum for baby food packaging. Birth rates are also expected to be relatively stable. These key factors are set to positively contribute to the volume CAGR of 6% that is expected to be recorded by baby food packaging over the forecast period, to reach 29 million units by 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Baby Food Packaging industry in United Arab Emirates with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Baby Food Packaging industry in United Arab Emirates, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Baby Food Packaging in United Arab Emirates market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of baby food packaging in United Arab Emirates?
- What are the major baby food pack types in United Arab Emirates?
- Are composite containers taking share from metal tins in baby milk formula?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within baby food?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Dried Baby Food, Milk Formula, Other Baby Food, Prepared Baby Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Canned/Preserved Food Packaging in the United Arab Emirates
- Chilled Processed Food Packaging in the United Arab Emirates
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in the United Arab Emirates
- Dairy Packaging in the United Arab Emirates
- Confectionery Packaging in the United Arab Emirates
- Packaging Industry in the United Arab Emirates
- Baby Food in the United Arab Emirates
- Packaged Food in the United Arab Emirates
- The Future of the Savory and Deli Foods Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Morning Goods Market in the UAE to 2017