Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Bags and Luggage in Argentina", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/06/2014 -- In 2013, import restrictions continued to negatively impact bags and luggage, fuelled by both contracting purchasing power and a local industry facing rising costs. Nearly 85% of local leather is exported, with the remaining 15% used by the local leather by-products industry, in which bags and luggage manufacturing ranks second. This poses a barrier for local manufacturers to increase production without heavily impacting the price of leather. Together with a decline in cattle slaughter due to...
Euromonitor International's Bags and Luggagein Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009-2013), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Bags, Luggage.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Bags and Luggage market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bags and Luggage in Japan
- Bags and Luggage in Singapore
- Bags and Luggage in the Philippines
- Bags and Luggage in Brazil
- Bags and Luggage in Spain
- Bags and Luggage in China
- Bags and Luggage in Germany
- Bags and Luggage in Taiwan
- Bags and Luggage in France
- Bags and Luggage in Hong Kong, China