Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Baked Goods in Morocco", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/09/2014 -- Retail volume and current value sales of baked goods in 2013 rose, with growth being underpinned by population growth and rising disposable incomes in Morocco. The positive performance also reflected increased investment in new product developments, promotional activities and the expansion of distribution networks by baked goods producers.
Artisanal producers continued to lead baked goods in 2013, accounting for 82% of total value sales. There is still a strong tradition of buying fresh unpackaged bread and other baked goods in Morocco, even in urban areas, and most neighbourhoods have at least one small artisanal bakery. Moreover, unpackaged/artisanal baked goods are generally cheaper than packaged/industrial alternatives. These factors ensured that artisanal producers continued to hold dominant positions in bread and cakes in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The outlook for baked goods is favourable, with robust growth in retail volume and constant value sales projected for the entire category over the forecast period. Aside from population growth and rising disposable incomes in Morocco, the positive development of baked goods will be sustained by new product and packaging developments, improvements in distribution, price promotions and increased investment in marketing activities.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Baked Goods industry in Morocco with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Baked Goods industry in Morocco, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Baked Goods in Morocco market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Baked Goods in Morocco?
- What are the major brands in Morocco?
- How will increasingly volatile wheat commodity prices impact retail prices and sales performance?
- What are the market opportunities for high fibre products?
- Are consumers in developing markets moving from unpackaged/artisanal to packaged/industrial offerings?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Bread, Cakes, Pastries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Bulgaria to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Italy to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Venezuela to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in China to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Philippines to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Portugal to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in the United States to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Israel to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Greece to 2017