Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Japan", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/25/2014 -- Beauty and personal care packaging declined by 0.4% in unit volume terms to 5.9 billion units in 2012. The shrinking of the population continues, and the overall buying power of consumers is decreasing. This is underpinned by a slow economic performance and economic uncertainty, slowing down the overall consumption of consumers.
Beauty and personal care packaging is predicted to see continued slow growth over the forecast period, with a CAGR 0.1% in unit volume terms over the forecast period. Japanese economic conditions will remain uncertain, with economic growth in China slowing and economic recoveries in the US and European countries progressing slowly. Furthermore, the Japanese population is predicted to continue to decline, with the overall buying power of Japanese consumers remaining limited. However, the ageing population will continue to facilitate need for beauty and personal care products, maintaining consumption of related products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Beauty and Personal Care Packaging industry in Japan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Beauty and Personal Care Packaging industry in Japan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Japan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of beauty and personal care packaging in Japan?
- What are the major beauty and personal care pack types in Japan?
- Are functional closures such as sprays and pumps growing in skin care packaging?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within beauty and personal care?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Baby Care, Bath and Shower, Colour Cosmetics, Deodorants, Depilatories, Fragrances, Hair Care, Men's Grooming, Oral Care, Skin Care, Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in New Zealand to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Peru to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Finland to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Bulgaria to 2017
- The Future of the Healthand Beauty Packaging Market in China to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in the Czech Republic to 2017
- The Future of Indonesia Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Turkey Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Australia Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- The Future of the Netherlands Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017