Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Canned/Preserved Food Packaging in South Korea", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/18/2014 -- Canned/preserved food packaging clocked a slower total volume growth in 2013 than 2012, due to consumers' reduced consumption of canned/preserved food in view of their rising health consciousness. Perceiving it to be high in salt and preservatives content, consumers increasingly cut back on canned/preserved food towards the end of the review period. Canned/preserved food players thus increasingly introduced better-for-you variants so as to sustain consumer interest.
Consumers' health consciousness is unlikely to falter over the forecast period though canned/preserved food players' relentless efforts to improve the product as well as nutritional content will help to mitigate the overall fall in demand. However, canned/preserved food packaging is still expected to slow down in total volume growth over the forecast period with a CAGR of 3% versus 2013's 4% total volume growth given consumers' maturing demand for certain products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Canned/Preserved Food Packaging industry in South Korea with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Canned/Preserved Food Packaging industry in South Korea, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Canned/Preserved Food Packaging in South Korea market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of canned/preserved food packaging in South Korea?
- What are the major canned/preserved food pack types in South Korea?
- How are novel pack types such as pouches and liquid cartons threatening the dominant metal food can?
- Is microwaveability a driver for novel packaging uptake in South Korea?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within canned/preserved food?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Canned/Preserved Beans, Canned/Preserved Fish/Seafood, Canned/Preserved Fruit, Canned/Preserved Meat and Meat Products, Canned/Preserved Pasta, Canned/Preserved Ready Meals, Canned/Preserved Soup, Canned/Preserved Tomatoes, Canned/Preserved Vegetables, Other Canned/Preserved Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in South Africa to 2018: Consumption of Primary, Outer, Closure and Multi-pack Packaging
- The Future of South Africa Food Packaging to 2017
- The Future of South Korea Food Packaging to 2017
- Latest Trends and Key Issues in the South African Retail Packaging Market - The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers to 2017
- Latest Trends and Key Issues in the South Korean Retail Packaging Market - The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in South Korea
- Baby Food Packaging in South Korea
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in South Africa
- Innovations in Food Packaging, 2013 - A review of recent trends, drivers and issues in global food packaging
- Chilled Processed Food Packaging in South Korea