Recently published research from MarketLine, "Casinos & Gaming in China", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/20/2013 -- Casinos & Gaming in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China casinos & gaming market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The casinos and gaming market consists of all forms of betting and gaming. All values are stated in terms of gross gaming win. This is the total amount waged by customers minus the total amount paid out to customers as winnings, but before the payment of any applicable taxes, disbursements to charitable or other causes by games established for those purposes, or other expenses.
- The South African renewable energy market had total revenues of $0.1bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 29.3% between 2008 and 2012.
- The casinos segment was the sector's most lucrative in 2012, with total gross gaming win of $48.4bn, equivalent to 42.2% of the sector's overall value.
- The performance of the sector is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 12.4% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $205.8bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the casinos & gaming market in China
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the casinos & gaming market in China
Leading company profiles reveal details of key casinos & gaming market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China casinos & gaming market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the China economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the China casinos & gaming market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the China casinos & gaming market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China casinos & gaming market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Casinos & Gaming in North America
- Casinos & Gaming in Canada
- Casinos & Gaming in Italy
- Casinos & Gaming in Spain
- Casinos & Gaming in Australia
- Casinos & Gaming in the United States
- Casinos & Gaming in Japan
- Casinos & Gaming in Asia-Pacific
- Casinos & Gaming in Europe
- Casinos & Gaming in Eastern Europe