New Financial Services research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/01/2014 -- In Israel, charge cards and credit cards are advertised using the same term 'credit card', meaning that many Israeli consumers are unaware of the differences between them. The main difference lies in the type of transaction which the cardholder chooses at the time of purchase and whether they wish the whole sum owed on their card to be deducted from their bank account within one month or whether they would rather split the amount to be paid into several smaller payments. Some financial card...
Euromonitor International's Charge Card Transactions in Israel report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Product coverage: Commercial Charge Card Transactions, Personal Charge Card Transactions.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Get a detailed picture of the Charge Card Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Charge Cards in Thailand
- Charge Cards in France
- Financial Cards and Payments in Italy
- Financial Cards and Payments in Austria
- Financial Cards and Payments in Sweden
- Financial Cards and Payments in the United Kingdom
- Financial Cards and Payments in France
- Charge Cards in Saudi Arabia
- Financial Cards and Payments in the Czech Republic
- Financial Cards and Payments in the Netherlands