New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Chilled Processed Food in Israel"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/09/2014 -- In 2013, the health trend dramatically affected chilled processed foods, expressed through the growth of pastrami and tofu, considered to be low in fat and relatively low in sodium. Another trend in 2013 was the growth in value-for-money packs, due to a decline in consumer purchasing power and the desireto avoid compromising on product quality. For example, Soglowek's family packs in both pastrami and sausages rose by 2%, according to trade interviews. Meanwhile, many premium products were launched, such as flower salami and thin sausages.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Soglowek Nahariya is set to continue to lead sales in chilled processed food in 2013, with an anticipated 18% retail value share, ahead ofTivTiratTzvi.Soglowek's share remained largelyunchanged over the previous year as it has a longstanding reputation in the country and is considered one of the oldest companies in the packaged food market.
Over the forecast period, the health trend is expected to continue as consumerawareness grows. As a result, sales of sausages are set to decrease due to the unhealthy ingredients they contain. Meanwhile, manufacturers will try to improve the nutritional value of their products by reducing sodium and nitrates, adding vitamins or maintaining as many natural ingredients as possible. In this context, organic processed meat and fish sales are expected to make headway in the future, especially due to hygiene considerations.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Chilled Processed Food industry in Israel with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Chilled Processed Food industry in Israel, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Chilled Processed Food in Israel market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Chilled Processed Food in Israel?
- What are the major brands in Israel?
- As economic prospects improve, are consumers starting to move away from comparatively inexpensive canned food and back to frozen and chilled processed offerings?
- How are manufacturers leveraging popular restaurant chains to help more austere consumers recreate a restaurant experience at home?
- Will retail sales suffer as consumers move back to consumer foodservice and spend less time cooking at home?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Chilled Fish/Seafood, Chilled Lunch Kits, Chilled Noodles, Chilled Pizza, Chilled Processed Meat, Chilled Ready Meals, Chilled Soup, Chilled/Fresh Pasta, Fresh Cut Fruits, Prepared Salads.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Chilled Processed Food in South Korea
- Chilled Processed Food in Belgium
- Chilled Processed Food in New Zealand
- Chilled Processed Food in Switzerland
- Packaged Food in Slovakia
- Chilled Processed Food in Italy
- Chilled Processed Food in Peru
- Chilled Processed Food in Russia
- Chilled Processed Food in Bulgaria
- Chilled Processed Food in Vietnam