Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "City Travel Briefing: Beijing", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/07/2014 -- Beijing has a wealth of historical and cultural attractions. It is also the political and economic centre of China and a leading financial, high-tech and transportation hub. Nevertheless, after more than a decade of good growth, demand has been falling since mid-2012, raising questions as to the quality and viability of Beijing's tourism product and development strategy. The next few years will be critical in determining its ranking among world tourism cities.
Euromonitor International's City Travel Briefing: Beijing report offers a comprehensive guide to this dynamic city destination. It reviews inbound, domestic and outbound tourism flows along with the main categories of travel accommodation, transportation and tourist attractions. It identifies the major trends and operators shaping the local market and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand, including disposable income and connectivity.
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- City Travel Briefing: New York City
- City Travel Briefing: Mexico City
- City Travel Briefing: Bogota
- City Travel Briefing : Shanghai
- City Travel Briefing: Shanghai
- City Travel Briefing: Riyadh
- City Travel Briefing: Moscow
- City Travel Briefing: Kuala Lumpur
- City Travel Briefing: London
- City Travel Briefing: Paris
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)