Fast Market Research recommends "City Travel Briefing: Dubai" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/06/2013 -- In 2012, Dubai recovered fully from the lingering impact of the global economic downturn that left much of its hotel rooms empty. The Emirate saw record numbers of tourists in 2012, and with a renewed motivation for further growth, it is setting the bar high with a target of 20 million visitors by 2020. Business and leisure tourism have both improved, but is Dubai ready to face strong competition from Abu Dhabi and key challenges like its limited airspace.
Euromonitor International's City Travel Briefing: Dubai global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Travel and Tourism market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market from innovation, pricing, channel distribution to economic/lifestyle influences. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and outlines the criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- City Travel Briefing: New York City
- City Travel Briefing: Mexico City
- City Travel Briefing: Abu Dhabi
- City Travel Briefing: Mumbai
- City Travel Briefing : Shanghai
- City Travel Briefing: Rio de Janeiro
- City Travel Briefing: Bogota
- City Travel Briefing: Kiev
- City Travel Briefing: Shanghai