Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/23/2014 -- For the first time in a decade, fresh coffee grew faster than instant coffee in volume terms in 2013. Percentage-wise, the difference was small, with both categories showing volume growth of less than 1%. However, sales of fresh coffee remain larger, with the difference in absolute volume terms substantial: fresh coffee volume grew seven times higher than instant coffee, an additional 8 million litres.
Euromonitor International's Coffee in Dominican Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Fresh Coffee, Instant Coffee.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Coffee market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Spirits Market in Dominican Republic: Databook to 2017
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Hot Coffee Market in Czech Republic: Market Profile to 2017
- Hot Coffee Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Still and Sparkling Wine Market in Dominican Republic: Databook to 2017
- Industrias Banilejas CxA in Hot Drinks (Dominican Republic)
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Hot Coffee Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Fortified Wine Market in Dominican Republic: Databook to 2017
- Coffee in the Czech Republic