Recently published research from Datamonitor, "Competitive Dynamics in Singaporean Wealth Management", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/13/2013 -- The crowded private wealth management market in Singapore is one of the more difficult Asian economies in which to compete but arguably has one of the most compelling growth stories. Competitors in the market have sought to build up their operations through investment in personnel, as well as greater client segmentation and more refined wealth management service propositions.
- Understand the market through analysis of different business models and how they derive income.
- Analyse the current recruitment situation for private bankers and average salaries.
- Interpret competitive trends in the market through a breakdown of M&A, organic growth and partnerships developments.
- Assess your competition through detailed profiles of notable players, including the customer targeting, marketing and product strategies.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
International private banks manage the most assets under management (AUM) in Singapore when the entire Asia Pacific book is taken into account, although local integrated banks are gaining market share and assets as they increasingly invest in building up this part of their operations.
The Singaporean private banks manage books of business considerably smaller than those of the international firms, with Datamonitor estimating their combined AUM at less than the Asia Pacific AUM of the market leader.
Reasons to Get this Report
- What business models are most prominent in Singapore's wealth management industry?
- How easy is it to recruit relationship managers and what are they paid?
- What are foreign and domestic players doing to access the Singaporean affluent population?
- What strategies are the competition employing to win and keep affluent clients?
- How big are key competitors in the market in terms of their private bank AUM?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Competitive Dynamics in German Wealth Management
- Competitive Dynamics in Brazilian Wealth Management
- Offshore Centres: 2012 Private Banking Handbook
- Emerging Opportunities in the Chinese Wealth Management Industry: Market Size, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Wealth Management in Singapore 2011
- Emerging Opportunities in the Indian Wealth Management Industry: Market Size, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- 2012: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management
- Singapore - The Future of HNWIs to 2015: Emerging Global Capital of the Wealth Sector
- Wealth Management in Asia's Offshore Centers
- Wealth Management in Asia
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)