New Healthcare market report from Euromonitor International: "Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in the United Kingdom"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/30/2014 -- Dermatologicals increased by 1% in current value terms in 2013, to reach GBP283 million. Consumers increasingly paid attention to dermatological problems, which not only affected health, but also external appearance. A number of categories, however, still suffered from credibility and embarrassment issues.
Bayer was the leading company in dermatologicals in 2013, with a value share of 17%. Its antifungal Canesten remained the best-selling brand in dermatologicals in 2013. Bayer also maintains a strong presence in other categories in dermatologicals, including topical germicidals/antiseptics with the brand Germolene and haemorrhoid treatments with Germoloids. Bayer is a trusted and well-established company in the UK, and consumers tend to opt for brands with which they are familiar when confronted with thorny issues such as dermatological health problems.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Dermatologicals is expected to decline over the forecasted period, with a negative CAGR of 1% in constant value terms. It is very mature in the UK, making it difficult for companies to introduce radical innovations which can give a new direction to the category. Consumers are expected to remain loyal to brands with which they are familiar, and that they buy when confronted with dermatological issues.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Medicated Skin Care industry in United Kingdom with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Medicated Skin Care industry in United Kingdom, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Medicated Skin Care in United Kingdom market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Medicated Skin Care in United Kingdom?
- What are the major brands in United Kingdom?
- What are the most popular formats for acne treatments?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in the United Kingdom
- Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in the United Arab Emirates
- Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in Greece
- Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in Germany
- Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in Bulgaria
- Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in Chile
- Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in South Korea
- Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in Taiwan
- Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in Portugal
- Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in Switzerland