Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/10/2014 -- In 2013, there was a fall in the number of credit cards in circulation, of 3%, after the drop of 4% reported in 2012. However, credit cards fared better in terms of value and volume of transactions, which rose by 1% and 5%, respectively. The fall in the number of cards does not come as a surprise in the current economic climate, as consumers find it more difficult to obtain cards due to banks applying stricter criteria, and consumers are keen to reduce their level of debt, thereby avoiding...
Euromonitor International's Credit Card Transactions in United Kingdom report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Commercial Credit Card Transactions, Personal Credit Card Transactions.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Credit Card Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Financial Cards and Payments in the United Kingdom
- Emerging Opportunities in the Credit Cards Market in the UK: Market Size, Industry Drivers and Consumer Trends
- Debit Cards in the United Kingdom
- Financial Cards and Payments in the United Arab Emirates
- Credit Cards in the United Arab Emirates
- Pre-Paid Cards in the United Kingdom
- Charge Cards in the United Kingdom
- Emerging Opportunities in the Charge Cards Market in the UK: Market Size, Industry Drivers and Consumer Trends
- Store Cards in the United Kingdom
- Emerging Opportunities in the Prepaid cards Market in the UK: Market Size, Industry Drivers and Consumer Trends