New Business research report from Business Monitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/14/2013 -- The Czech Republic Real Estate report examines the commercial office, retail, industrial and construction segments throughout the country in the context of a cautiously optimistic outlook for a market vulnerable to eurozone sensibilities.
With a focus on the three principal cities of Prague, Plzen and Brno, the report covers market performance in terms of rental rates and yields, and examines how best to maximise returns in the commercial real estate market, while minimising investment risk and exploring the impact of government austerity on a market where cash flow is already restricted. The key growth areas driven by increasing activity on the part of international investors, and the potential of the domestic consumer market, are also explored with corporate growth strategies looking to the country for expansionary opportunities.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
However, despite the encouraging signs and the relative strength of the market by regional standards, BMI remains cautious. Rents and capital values remained stable over 2012, with positive signs emerging, but we saw a wide disparity in the 2011 results, which reflect market volatility and will see correction further down the line as the market is considered increasingly overpriced. However, there is no indication that there will be anything more than gentle rises in rents and capital values going forward, and yields are likely to remain at present levels going into 2013.
- We remain cautious in our outlook for the Czech construction sector. We forecast negative real growth of 2.2% for 2013. However, we expect a tentative return to positive territory by 2014.
- Nevertheless, the Czech Republic still represents an attractive and strategic investment avenue for the global construction majors, based on its geographical location, as well as the increasing need for a new infrastructure fleet. However, there are downside risks based on continuous GDP data revisions, the weak outlook for short-term opportunities and the transport ministry's renegotiating of contracts, which raise questions over both industry and country risks.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Business research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- United States Real Estate Report Q3 2013
- China Real Estate Report Q3 2013
- Thailand Real Estate Report Q3 2013
- South Africa Real Estate Report Q3 2013
- Romania Real Estate Report Q3 2013
- South Korea Real Estate Report Q3 2013
- Slovakia Real Estate Report Q3 2013
- Pakistan Real Estate Report Q3 2013
- Ukraine Real Estate Report Q3 2013
- Hungary Real Estate Report Q3 2013