Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/03/2014 -- Dermatologicals increased by 16% in current value terms in 2013; slightly higher growth than the review period CAGR of 15%. The growth in 2013 was stimulated by new product launches in nappy (diaper) rash treatments and paediatric dermatologicals over the review period.
Euromonitor International's Dermatologicals in Turkey report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antiparasitics/Lice (Head and Body) Treatments, Antipruritics, Cold Sore Treatments, Haemorrhoid Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Medicated Shampoos, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Topical Allergy Remedies/Antihistamines, Topical Antifungals, Topical Germicidals/Antiseptics, Vaginal Antifungals.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Dermatologicals market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Dermatologicals in Japan
- Dermatologicals in Iran
- Dermatologicals in Brazil
- Dermatologicals in Norway
- Dermatologicals in Italy
- Dermatologicals in the US
- Dermatologicals in Germany
- Dermatologicals in Canada
- Dermatologicals in Australia
- Dermatologicals in France