New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Digestive Remedies in Pakistan"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/18/2013 -- A traditionally oil- and cholesterol-rich diet, coupled with an increasing culture of eating out amongst youth and late dinners alongside marginal physical activity has increased demand for digestive remedies. Despite increasing penetration of a sedentary lifestyle amongst working people, housewives and young students, Pakistanis continue to maintain a diet rich in calories and low on nutritional value, thereby leading to indigestion problems even amongst young consumers. Most housewives cook...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in Pakistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Digestive Remedies in Germany
- Digestive Remedies in South Korea
- Digestive Remedies in China
- Digestive Remedies in Denmark
- Digestive Remedies in Estonia
- Digestive Remedies in Italy
- Digestive Remedies in Spain
- Digestive Remedies in Australia
- Digestive Remedies in Saudi Arabia
- Digestive Remedies in Norway