Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/10/2014 -- Netscribes' latest market research report titled e-Commerce Market in India 2014 captures the current scenario prevailing within the e-Commerce market in India. The market is mainly dominated by the online travel segment, while the online retail segment is witnessing the fastest rate of growth. Versatile shopping experience and rapid development of transaction facilities is further boosting opportunities for the remaining market segments. Even though the market is witnessing staggering growth rates, majority of the players are still facing dire shortage of funds. Raising capital funds to support daily business operations and online advertising expenses have become a major challenge for such players. Online retail operators, especially the inventory based players, are suffering from cost stack ups and charges incurred against customers opting for 'Cash on Delivery' mode of payment.
In an attempt to tackle these problems, players are now constantly focusing on gaining customer loyalty and trust. Some of the most prominent trends in the market in this regard include a host of loyalty schemes, promotional offers and high rate of discounts. Additionally, tweaking business models and turning into mainstream online retailers, opening up of 'Brick and Mortar' stores to tap the 'offline' customer base, opting for a 'market place' approach, consolidation and self owned brands are some other major trends observed so far in the market.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Amazon Inc., Info Edge India Ltd., Monster Worldwide Inc., Thomas Cook India Ltd., eBay India Pvt. Ltd., Expedia Online Travel Services India Pvt. Ltd., Cleartrip Pvt. Ltd., Flipkart Online Services Pvt. Ltd., Jasper Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Make My Trip India Pvt. Ltd., People Interactive Pvt. Ltd., Times Business Solution Ltd., Vector e-Commerce Pvt. Ltd., 1Xerion Retail Pvt. Ltd.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Global Military IT, Data and Computing Market 2014-2024
- In-Building Wireless Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Transportation Management Market - Global Advancements, Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)
- Managed Services Market [Managed Data Center, Managed Network, Managed Information, Managed Mobility, Managed Infrastructure, Managed Communications, Managed Security] - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- The Global Government Biometric Systems Market 2014-2024
- The Global Military Simulation and Virtual Training Market 2014-2024
- Sustainability in the Global Defense Industry 2013-2014 - Trends and Opportunities, Budgets, Defense Industry Procurement, and Marketing Initiatives
- The UK Foodservice Industry Survey 2013-2014 - Organic Trends and Menu Labelling
- Global Construction Industry: Business Outlook Survey of Senior Executives 2013-2014: According to the survey results, 55% of senior-level respondents rate 'market uncertainty' as the most pressing business concern during 2013-2014
- Global Business Survey: Revenue Growth Trends and Key Markets for Growth in 2013-2014