New Energy market report from GBI Research: "Emerging Power Markets in South and Central America to 2020 - Changing Competitive Dynamics and Clean Energy Investments Position Brazil and Mexico as Regional Leaders"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/22/2013 -- GBI Research, a leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, "Emerging Power Markets in South and Central America to 2020 - Changing Competitive Dynamics and Clean Energy Investments Position Brazil and Mexico as Regional Leaders". The report gives an in-depth analysis of power markets in seven of South and Central American countries, with forecasts through 2020. The research analyzes the regulatory framework and infrastructure of the countries' respective power sector and provides a detailed forecast of power installed capacity and generation by all types of resources in each market to 2020.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report also offers a macro economic scenario and market force analysis, and has been built using data and information sourced through primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
- Details on the power markets in the five South and Central American countries of Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia and Chile.
- Historical information and forecasts of cumulative installed capacity and generation from 2005 to 2020.
- Historical information and forecasts of annual power consumption from 2005 to 2020.
- Major policies and regulations impacting the power market in all the countries covered.
- The macro economic scenarios in these emerging markets.
- Major active and upcoming power projects in all the countries covered.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Evaluate potential of emerging markets to quantify return on investments.
- Identify key markets and investment opportunities for foreign investors in the power industry.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historical and forecast data and detailed growth opportunities analysis.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends driving the power market.
- Position yourself to take maximum advantage of the market's growth potential.
- The upcoming projects will help to analyze strategic locations for business expansion. The information will help in prospect identification.
- Identify the challenges associated with the market to take up necessary actions to transform them into opportunities for future growth.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Renewable Energy Market in South and Central America to 2020 - Clean Development Mechanism Projects and Climate Financing to Increase Renewables Share in the Energy Mix
- Hydropower Market to 2020 - Energy Management Strategies and Green Funds to Drive Emerging Markets in Latin America and Africa
- Wind Energy Maintenance Market to 2020 - Growth Driven by Increasing Competition between OEMs and ISPs in the Post-Warranty Maintenance Segment
- Nuclear Energy Market to 2020 - Technological Innovations, New Safety Measures and Uptake in Asia Pacific to Shape Future Development
- Renewable Energy Investment Trends in Emerging Nations - Capacity & Generation, Deal Value & Volume, Comparative Analysis to 2020
- Nuclear Safety Injection Pumps - Global Market Size, Competitive, Product, Regional and Pricing Analysis to 2020
- Hydropower (Large Hydro, Small Hydro and Pumped Storage) - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Regulations and Investment Analysis to 2020
- Solar Thermal Power Market to 2020 - Asia-Pacific Continues to See Increased Investments While Effective FITs in the Middle East and Africa Create Lucrative Solar Power Destinations
- Offshore Wind Power Market Analysis and Forecast to 2020 - China's Capacity Investments Position It to Overtake Germany by 2018, Second Only to the UK
- Nuclear Moisture Separator Reheaters Market - Global Market Size, Pricing Analysis, Regional Analysis and Competitive Landscape to 2020