New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "FK-Biotecnologia SA - Product Pipeline Analysis"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/23/2013 -- FK-Biotecnologia SA (FK-Biotec) is a biotechnology company, based in Brazil. The company conducts research, manufactures and markets biotech-based products. Its products include antibodies, flow cytometers, microscopes, plasticware, glassware, chemical reagents, cell culture products and buffers and solutions. FK-Biotec provides services such as, antibody development, lateral flow and flow through rapid test development, elisa tests development, antibody purification and conjugation and antibody isotyping. The company conducts research and develops anti-cancer cellular vaccine technology, used in monoclonal antibodies for therapeutic and diagnostic. It also provides products for the diagnostic of HCG, HIV, dengue, and other infectious diseases, early detection of cancer, and nanotechnology. FK-Biotec is headquartered in Porto Alegre, Brazil.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the FK-Biotecnologia SA portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- MDxHealth SA (MDXH) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Cepheid (CPHD) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Endosense SA - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Product Pipeline in Medical Equipment Market - Robust Pipeline Strengthening the In-Vitro Diagnostics and Cardiovascular Devices Market
- Qiagen N.V. (QIA) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Siemens Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis
- bioMerieux S.A. (BIM) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- ValiBIO SA - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Ecopetrol SA Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- Transgene SA - Product Pipeline Review - 2012