New Consumer Goods market report from MarketLine: "Footwear in South Korea"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/14/2014 -- Footwear in South Korea industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the South Korea footwear market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The footwear market consists of the total revenues generated through the sale of all types of men's, women's and children's shoes. The market is valued at retail selling price with any currency conversions calculated using constant annual average 2013 exchange rates.
- The South Korean footwear market had total revenues of $4.2bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.1% between 2009 and 2013.
- Clothing, footwear, sportswear and accessories retailers accounted for the largest proportion of sales in the South Korean footwear market in 2013; sales through this channel generated $2.7bn, equivalent to 63% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 11.7% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $7.3bn by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Key Features of this Report
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the footwear market in South Korea
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the footwear market in South Korea
Leading company profiles reveal details of key footwear market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South Korea footwear market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the South Korea economy
Questions this Report Answers
What was the size of the South Korea footwear market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the South Korea footwear market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South Korea footwear market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
How large is South Korea's footwear market in relation to its regional counterparts?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Footwear in South Africa
- Footwear in South Africa
- Footwear in South Korea (2014) - Market Sizes
- Footwear in South Africa - a Snapshot (2012)
- Footwear in South Korea
- Hotels in South Korea to 2017: Market Databook
- Apparel in South Korea
- Apparel in South Africa
- Polish and Cream Market in South Africa to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Polish and Cream Market in South Korea to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts