New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/19/2013 -- Fresh food posted little to no growth in 2012 as the economy showed little signs of recovery. Some fresh food products prospered in 2012, as consumers looked to them as a cheaper source of nutrition and energy available in more expensive foodstuffs bought in non-recessionary times, although staple products, such as potatoes and most vegetables, either declined or showed minimal growth.
Euromonitor International's Fresh Food in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data in volume terms 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, consumption patterns and distribution data. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Eggs, Fish and Seafood, Fruits, Meat, Nuts, Pulses, Starchy Roots, Sugar and Sweeteners, Vegetables.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Fresh Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fresh Meat (Counter) Market in United Kingdom to 2016
- Chilled & Deli Food in the United Kingdom
- Food Retail - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Canned Food in the United Kingdom
- Packaged Food in the United Kingdom
- Fresh Fish and Seafood (Counter) Market in United States to 2016
- Frozen Processed Food in the United Kingdom
- Meat in the United Kingdom
- Chilled Processed Food in the United Kingdom
- Fresh Fish and Seafood (Counter) Market in United Kingdom to 2016