Fast Market Research recommends "Global Dairy Packaging: Winning New Markets with the Right Format" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/29/2015 -- Dairy, the largest category for food packaging, records 4% volume growth globally over 2014 to 475 billion units. By 2018, a wealth of opportunities in dairy should include liquid cartons and HDPE bottles rising alongside milk consumption in China. Thin wall containers will expand for spoonable yoghurt in modern retail outlets in Asia and Africa. In Europe and the US, packaging innovation such as shaping will be key in delivering higher shelf presence and greater suitability for snacking on the...
Euromonitor International's Global Dairy Packaging: Winning New Markets with the Right Format global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the packaging market, highlights the effect of emerging geographies, categories and consumer trends on the packaging landscape. It identifies the leading pack types, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the packaging market - be they packaging innovations, consumption growth, category switching, economic/lifestyle influences, legislation or environmental issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beverage Packaging Market - Global Trend & Forecast to 2019
- Innovation in Beverage Packaging 2013 - All Channel Report
- Innovation in Beverage Packaging, 2013 - A review of recent trends, drivers and issues in global retail beverage packaging
- Dairy Packaging in the Philippines
- Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment Market by Package Type (Blister, Strip, Bottle, Tube, Aseptic Packaging, Wrapping, Labeling & Serialization), by Product Type (Tablet, Powder, Cream, Syrup, Aseptic Liquid, Aerosol) - Global Forecast to 2018