Fast Market Research recommends "Health and Wellness Tourism in Croatia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/18/2013 -- Health and wellness tourism was strong in 2012. The number of outlets reached 197, showing a 4% increase in hotel/resort spas, following market trends in which these types of outlets are primarily positioned on the market through strong hotel brands. The health and wellness offer is finally considered to be as important as any other facility a hotel has to offer, and more and more hoteliers have focused on expanding and strengthening this type of offer in their hotels.
Euromonitor International's Health and Wellness Tourism in Croatia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Medical Tourism, Spas.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Health and Wellness Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Health and Wellness Tourism in China
- Health and Wellness Tourism in the Philippines
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Turkey
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Ecuador
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Chile
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Singapore
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Canada
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Brazil
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Australia
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Denmark