Fast Market Research recommends "Healthcare IT Integration Market - Global Forecast to 2018" from Markets and Markets, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/04/2014 -- Healthcare IT Integration Market by Products (Interface Engine, Medical Device Integration, Media Integration), Services (Implementation, Maintenance, Training), Applications (Hospitals, Radiology, Laboratory, Clinics, HIE) - Global Forecast to 2018
Healthcare IT integration platforms and tools form the backbone of any successful healthcare information network. The global healthcare IT market has experienced a substantial growth in the past decade, and so has the market for integration tools and platforms. However, the market growth in Europe was somewhat restricted in the past 2 to 3 years, due to the impact of the Eurozone debt crisis and the global recession in the past few years.
This report analyzes the global market for healthcare IT integration based on products (integration/interface engines, device integration software, media integration solutions, and other integration tools), services (implementation, support and maintenance, and training), applications (hospitals, laboratories, radiology centers, clinics, device integration, HIE, and others), and geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World).
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The growth in the healthcare IT integration market can be attributed to the rising healthcare costs, which has compelled governments in many developed countries across the world to initiate cost control initiatives in their respective healthcare systems. Globally, there has been a continuous demand for healthcare IT integration; this demand is triggered by the presence of strong government support and initiatives, growing need to integrate healthcare systems, and efforts from healthcare providers to maximize their returns on investment. However, various interoperability issues, presence of a fragmented end-users market, and high cost of implementation still remain some of the challenges for greater adoption of integration tools within the healthcare industry, thus restraining the healthcare IT integration market growth.
Extensive research in this market has brought to light that agreements, collaborations, and partnerships were the key growth strategies followed by major players. These strategies were employed by players to achieve product enhancement, gain immediate technological competency, and widen their geographic presence. The key players that adopted these strategies are Corepoint Health (U.S.), Intersystems (U.S.), Cerner Corporation (U.S.), Orion Health (New Zealand), and Infor (U.S.).
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market - Global Forecast To 2018
- mhealth Apps & Solutions Market By Connected Devices (Cardiac Monitoring, Diabetes Management Devices), Health Apps (Exercise, Weight Loss, Women's Health, Sleep and Meditation), Medical Apps (Medical Reference) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS) Market - Global Forecast to 2018
- Medical Gases and Equipment Market - Global Forecast to 2018
- Health Information Exchange (HIE) Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- North American Healthcare Cloud Computing Market - Forecast to 2018
- eClinical Solutions Market - Global Forecast to 2018
- Vendor Neutral Archive Market & PACS Market - VNA [On-premise Software, Hybrid & Cloud, Multi-Department & Multi-Site VNA] & Picture Archiving and Communication System [Enterprise, Cardiology & Radiology] - Global Forecast to 2018
- MRI Systems Market to 2018 - Technological advancements, Increasing Number of Applications and Advent of MRI Compatible Pacemakers to Drive Future Growth
- Contactless Payments Market [by Solutions (Payment Terminal, Business Management, Card Issuance, Anti-Skimming), by Services (Consultation, Integration, Value Added Services)] - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013-2018)