Recently published research from MarketLine, "Healthcare Providers in South America", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/29/2014 -- Healthcare Providers in South America industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the South America healthcare providers market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The healthcare providers sector is valued as total expenditure on healthcare in each country. This includes final consumption spending on healthcare goods and services.
- The South American healthcare providers sector had total expenditure of $309.9bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.8% between 2009 and 2013.
- The outpatient care segment was the sector's most lucrative in 2013, with total expenditure of $106.6bn, equivalent to 34.4% of the sector's overall value.
- The performance of the sector is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 10.6% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $513.8bn by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the healthcare providers market in South America
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the healthcare providers market in South America
Leading company profiles reveal details of key healthcare providers market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South America healthcare providers market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the South America economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the South America healthcare providers market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the South America healthcare providers market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South America healthcare providers market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Healthcare Providers in South Africa
- Healthcare Providers in South Korea
- Healthcare Providers in North America
- ICT Spend Predictions in Small South Korean Healthcare Providers - Estimated ICT budget breakdowns in 2013
- ICT Spend Predictions in Medium-sized South Korean Healthcare Providers - Estimated ICT budget breakdowns in 2013
- ICT Spend Predictions in Medium-sized South African Healthcare Providers - Estimated ICT budget breakdowns in 2013
- ICT Spend Predictions in Large South African Healthcare Providers - Estimated ICT budget breakdowns in 2013
- ICT Spend Predictions in Small South African Healthcare Providers - Estimated ICT budget breakdowns in 2013
- ICT Spend Predictions in Large South Korean Healthcare Providers - Estimated ICT budget breakdowns in 2013
- North American Healthcare Cloud Computing Market - Forecast to 2018