Fast Market Research recommends "HNWI Asset Allocation in Chile 2014" from WealthInsight, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/15/2014 -- This report provides the latest asset allocations of Chile HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Chile HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- In 2013, real estate was the largest asset class for Chilean HNWIs with 28.0% of total HNWI assets, followed by equities with 19.5%, business interests with 15.0%, cash and deposits with 14.0%, fixed-income with 13.5%, and alternatives with 10.0%.
- Equities, business interests and real estate recorded the strongest growth during the review period (2009-2013) at 95%, 71% and 71% respectively.
- Real estate assets held increased from 26.9% of total HNWI assets in 2009 to 28.0% in 2013; allocations to commodities remained level at 2.0% between 2009 and 2013.
- Over the forecast period (2014-2018), WealthInsight expects allocations in commodities to decline to 1.5% of total HNWI assets by 2018, as global liquidity tightens due to a forecast near-term drop in demand from China for raw materials that will cause global commodity prices to level out.
- In 2013, Chilean HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$114.1 billion, representing 43.6% of wealth holdings.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Independent market sizing of Chile HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Banco Santander Chile, Scotiabank Chile, Corpbanca, Banco de Chile (BancoChile), Banco del Estado de Chile, Banco de Credito e Inversiones, BBVA Chile, Banco Itau Chile, Banco Security, Banco BICE,
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Argentina 2014
- HNWI Asset Allocation in India 2014
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Switzerland to 2014
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Japan 2014
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Nigeria to 2014
- HNWI Asset Allocation in the US to 2013
- HNWI Asset Allocation in the United Kingdom 2013
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Singapore 2013: Real estate was the largest asset class for HNWis in Singapore followed closely by business interests
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Colombia 2013: Colombian HNWI assets are relatively evenly spreas between the 6 main asset classes, real estate being the largest.
- Argentina 2014 Wealth Book