New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Home and Garden in the United Arab Emirates"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/07/2014 -- Towards the end of the review period, the property market picked up, benefiting the home and garden industry. Despite this, for the first two years of the review period, high inflation boosted value growth in home and garden, although growth was constrained during the economic downturn in 2009 and 2010. As disposable incomes boomed during 2012 and 2013, consumers were more willing to spend money on homewares, home furnishings and home paint, some of the most dynamic home and garden categories...
Euromonitor International's Home and Garden in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of market demand at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the categories driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and their brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand - from new product developments, consumer lifestyles, route to market and pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how market demand is expected to evolve in the medium-term
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Gardening, Home Furnishings, Home Improvement, Homewares.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report:
- Get a detailed picture of the Home and Garden market
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Furnishings in the United Arab Emirates
- Home Improvement in the United Arab Emirates
- Gardening in the United Arab Emirates
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Homewares in the United Arab Emirates
- Azadea Group in Home and Garden (United Arab Emirates)
- Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets LLC in Home and Garden (United Arab Emirates)
- Al Salem Carpet Trading Establishment in Home and Garden (United Arab Emirates)
- Al-Futtaim Group LLC in Home and Garden (United Arab Emirates)
- Shampoo Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017