Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/01/2013 -- Home audio and cinema demonstrated a positive performance in terms of value and volume growth in 2011. Hi-fi systems remained the largest category, whereas digital media player docks remained the smallest in volume terms. The hi-fi systems category now targets women and has also expanded into the provincial market. Meanwhile, urban consumers sought digital media player docks to connect with their iPod and iPhone. Home cinema and speaker systems saw minimal growth. According to industry sources...
Euromonitor International's Home Audio and Cinema in Thailand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Audio Separates, Digital Media Player Docks, Hi-Fi Systems, Home Cinema and Speaker Systems, Other Home Audio and Cinema, Speakers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Audio and Cinema market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Audio and Cinema in China
- Home Audio and Cinema in the US
- Home Audio and Cinema in Hungary
- Home Audio and Cinema in South Africa
- Home Audio and Cinema in Brazil
- Home Audio and Cinema in Chile
- Home Audio and Cinema in Israel
- Home Audio and Cinema in Singapore
- Home Audio and Cinema in the Netherlands
- Home Audio and Cinema in the United Arab Emirates