New Healthcare research report from Markets and Markets is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/05/2014 -- Home Healthcare Software - Product & Service Market - Application (Clinical, Non - Clinical), Usage (Laptop, Smartphone), Product (Agency, Clinical Management System, Telehealth, Hospice), Delivery (Web - Based, On - Premises, Cloud), End User - Global Forecast to 2018
Homecare-EMR, electronic point-of-care documentation, and homecare-CRM are lucrative markets for investors
Several initiatives and healthcare reforms have been developed in order to support the adoption and implementation of homecare software, especially hospital readmission program by Affordable Care Act, and new health plan budget approved by Obama's care where reimbursement value is cut down by 1.1%.
Clinical management system accounted for the largest share-35%- of global home healthcare software and services market. Clinical Management system and telehealth solutions are estimated to grow at brisk pace over the next five years. The high growth in these segments can be attributed to the growing demand for quality care at point-of-care, real time access of patient's data, and rising medication errors. Furthermore, the implementation of this system will help in reducing healthcare costs, and re-admission rates.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
By application, non-clinical solutions accounted for the largest share of 53% of the home healthcare software and services market. Homecare-CRM will be the non-clinical application that will gain maximum share in the market by 2018. The key growth attractants in the clinical solutions are homecare-EMR, and electronic point-of-care documentation.
New technologies such as cloud computing, mobile technology, and telehealth solutions have emerged as efficient models to transform the healthcare system. Cloud computing segment offers significant benefits to the healthcare sector. It provides quick access to patient data, ability to share information more easily, and also improves operational efficiency. Owing to these factors, this segment is expected to be a major revenue pocket for the homecare software market in the coming years.
Countries such as China, India, South Korea, and Australia will also offer potential growth opportunities to homecare software and services stakeholders. Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, and Brazil will also emerge as lucrative markets for homecare software and services providers.
Above all, the updated version of OASIS documentation and ICD 10 conversation system offers tremendous opportunities to homecare software vendors as there will be an increase in demand for training, and software development and testing.
The grey area while estimating the market size is the fragmented nature of the market from both suppliers end as well as consumers end, and complex structure of homecare solutions.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Healthcare EDI Market - Global Forecast to 2018
- Healthcare IT Integration Market - Global Forecast to 2018
- North American Healthcare Cloud Computing Market - Forecast to 2018
- Vendor Neutral Archive Market & PACS Market - VNA [On-premise Software, Hybrid & Cloud, Multi-Department & Multi-Site VNA] & Picture Archiving and Communication System [Enterprise, Cardiology & Radiology] - Global Forecast to 2018
- Medical Gases and Equipment Market - Global Forecast to 2018
- Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS) Market - Global Forecast to 2018
- Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market - Global Forecast To 2018
- mhealth Apps & Solutions Market By Connected Devices (Cardiac Monitoring, Diabetes Management Devices), Health Apps (Exercise, Weight Loss, Women's Health, Sleep and Meditation), Medical Apps (Medical Reference) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Digital X-Ray Market by Types (Computational Radiography, Digital Radiography), Major Products (Flat Panel Detectors, CMOS, CCD, Software, X-ray Contrast Media) & by Applications (Chest Imaging, Mammography, Dental) - Forecast to 2018
- Point-Of-Care Diagnostic Market - Global Forecast to 2018