Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Home Laundry Appliances in Portugal", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/12/2014 -- The performance of home laundry appliances in 2013 reflected the uncomfortable period of economic instability that Portugal experienced. Lower disposable incomes and the economic crisis, which stopped the development of new dwellings, were the main factors affecting this category. Moreover, the high penetration of home laundry appliances and the positive performance registered in 2010 determined a natural decline, considering also that the replacement cycle of these appliances is 10 years, on average.
In 2013 Indesit Co Portugal Electrodomesticos, BSHP Electrodomesticos and Electrolux led home laundry appliances with respective volume shares of 18%, 17% and 16%. Indesit is appreciated by consumers in Portugal, and above all the company is successful in automatic washing machines, which it led in 2013 with its brands Indesit and Hotpoint, each with a 9% volume share.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
In the next few years, home laundry appliances will be increasingly orientated towards sharply designed, compact and energy-efficient appliances. As consumers are increasingly concerned about environmental issues and electricity bills, it is expected that sales will be supported by consumers switching from low energy-efficiency appliances towards those with much higher energy-efficiency.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Home Laundry Appliances industry in Portugal with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Home Laundry Appliances industry in Portugal, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Home Laundry Appliances in Portugal market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Home Laundry Appliances in Portugal?
- What are the major brands in Portugal?
- What is the average volume capacity for washing machines in Portugal?
- Has there been a shift from front loading to top loading washing machines?
- What is the sizing of automatic versus semi-automatic washing machines in Portugal?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Laundry Appliances in India
- Home Laundry Appliances in South Korea
- Home Laundry Appliances in Poland
- Home Laundry Appliances in Hungary
- Home Laundry Appliances in France
- Home Laundry Appliances in Malaysia
- Home Laundry Appliances in Sweden
- Home Laundry Appliances in Japan
- Home Laundry Appliances in Indonesia
- Home Laundry Appliances in the Netherlands