Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/02/2014 -- Summary
'Hungary: LTE, FTTx and DOCSIS 3.0 Networks to Ensure Market Growth,' a new Country Intelligence Report by Pyramid Research, offers a precise, incisive profile of Hungary's mobile and fixed telecommunications markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Hungarian market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony and broadband, and mobile sectors, in addition to a review of key regulatory trends.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The Hungarian telecom services market generated revenue of US$2.1bn in 2013, and mobile penetration reached 113.3% at the end of the year.
- The number of fixed access lines in Hungary declined 1.9% in 2013, to 4.6m, while revenue from fixed services, including voice and Internet access, rose 1% year on year to an estimated US$1.5bn in 2013, driven by the broadband segment.
- The Hungarian telecom market has been affected by a number of price caps introduced by the regulator over the past few years.
- Prompted by intense competition and regulatory pressures, operators are looking at expanding their service portfolios and offering converged services in order to drive revenue growth. Intensifying competition is resulting in the market starting to consolidate.
"Hungary: LTE, FTTx and DOCSIS 3.0 Networks to Ensure Market Growth" provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Hungary today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2018. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the Hungarian telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Research's databases.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Hungary in a regional context: a review of market sizes and trends compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Hungary.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice and data markets.
- The service evolution: a look at the change in the breakdown of overall revenue by fixed and mobile sectors and by voice and data in the current year as well as the end of the forecast period.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and service providers' performance, revenue market shares and expected moves over the next 18-24 months.
- An in-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony and broadband services, mobile voice and data services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by technology/platform as well as operator, average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Hungary's telecom market.
Reasons to Get This Report
- This Country Intelligence Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of Slovakia's telecommunications markets based on insights directly from the local market players.
- The report offers a wealth of data on the telecom markets, with the mobile and fixed segments examined in detail.
- The competitive landscape and the major players are given extra attention, enabling local players and prospective market entrants to gain the insight they need.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players to succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Hungary.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The report concludes with an exploration of the opportunities available in the Hungarian market to operators, vendors and investors.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom, T-Mobile, UPC, Liberty Global, Magyar Telecom, T-Kabel, DIGI, Invitel, Telenor
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Fixed Networks research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Latin America - Mobile Voice, Data and Forecasts
- Small Cell Backhaul Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Latin America - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband Forecasts
- Ecuador - Telecoms, IP Networks, Digital Media and Forecasts
- Sweden - Telecoms, IP Networks, Digital Media and Forecasts
- Estonia - Telecoms, IP Networks, Digital Media and Forecasts
- United Kingdom - Telecoms, IP Networks, Digital Media and Forecasts
- Italy - Telecoms, IP Networks, Digital Media and Forecasts
- Brazil - Telecoms, IP Networks, Digital Media and Forecasts
- Asia - Fixed Telecommunications Infrastructure