New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Imaging Devices in Japan"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/22/2015 -- Imaging devices recorded a successive decline in 2014, largely because consumers migrate to smartphones which feature high-quality image recording capability. Whilst high-end digital cameras such as digital single lens reflex (SLR) cameras and compact system cameras such as mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras recorded positive growth, the volume share of fixed lens cameras dropped by ten percentage points in digital cameras by type in 2013. Unlike such interchangeable lens models, less value is perceived for fixed lens cameras amongst consumers, who have smartphones which enables them to instantly take photos/ videos, which can then be shared with their friends via Internet. This substantial decline in the yet major digital camera by type in volume had a negative impact on the imaging device category as a whole.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The better camera features are likely to be continuously mounted to other consumer electronics products like smartphones, which will have a negative impact on imaging devices as a whole over the forecast period, with volume sales expected to decline at a CAGR of -7%. On the other hand, premiumisation in digital cameras is expected to continue, leading to a smaller value decline at constant 2014 prices over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Imaging Devices industry in Japan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Imaging Devices industry in Japan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Imaging Devices in Japan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Imaging Devices in Japan?
- What are the major brands in Japan?
- What is the growth rate for digital cameras?
- How is the growth of mobile phone cameras affecting the traditional camera market?
- What are the latest trends in mirrorless cameras?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Imaging Devices in Turkey
- Medical Device Market in Pakistan to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Medical Device Market in Romania to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Medical Device Market in Poland to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Medical Device Market in Latvia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts