New Publishing research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/14/2014 -- IMAX Corporation (IMAX), which specializes in premium motion picture technologies and presentations, has experienced significant growth in recent years. This case study examines how IMAX has achieved success through monetizing numerous stages in the film industry's value chain, capitalizing on the digital boom of cinema, and forging partnerships with other key players in the industry.
Features and benefits
- This case study analyzes the strategic issues that have impacted IMAX's top and bottom-line performance in recent years.
- This report looks at IMAX's business model, and how it has evolved, leading to significant growth in recent years.
Due to a level of vertical integration, IMAX generates revenue through sales, leases and installations of IMAX theater systems, maintenance of said systems, joint revenue sharing agreements (JRSAs) with theater operators showing IMAX films and film production, re-mastering, and distribution activities.
Strategic partnerships have been instrumental to IMAX's growth in the past few years, having partnered with AMC Entertainment Inc. (AMC) in the US and Wanda Cinema Line Corporation (Wanda) in China. However, AMC was acquired by Wanda's parent company in September, 2012, and the resulting entity is now IMAX's main partner by a significant margin.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Your key questions answered
- What are IMAX's most profitable business segments, and how is the company looking to expand its business in these areas?
- How has the digitalization of cinema benefited IMAX?
- What strategies has IMAX employed to facilitate international expansion, and how successful has the company been in doing so?
- What are IMAX's biggest future opportunities and challenges, and what has the company done to respond?
- How does IMAX generate revenue?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Publishing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Life Insurance in India, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- TransCanada Corporation Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- Non-Life Insurance in Vietnam, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Life Insurance in South Africa, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Non-Life Insurance in China, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- The Insurance Industry in UAE, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Haematology Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018
- Clinical Chemistry Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018
- Sumitomo Corporation Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- Japan In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2018- Clinical Chemistry Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology and Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)