New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "In-Car Entertainment in South Korea"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/06/2013 -- In-car entertainment continued to decrease in both value and volume terms in 2011. In-dash media players and in-car speakers attracted an increasing number of consumers. Only in-car navigation recorded positive growth for the review period as a whole, but this turned to a negative performance in 2011. Manufacturers also focus on distributing to the business segment, including automobile companies, instead of direct to consumers.
Euromonitor International's In-Car Entertainment in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: In-Car Navigation, In-Car Speakers, In-Dash Media Players, Other In-Car Entertainment.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the In-Car Entertainment market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Music, Video, Book, Stationery & Entertainment Specialists in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Games Software in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Music, Video, Book, Stationery & Entertainment Specialists in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Games Software in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in South Korea to 2016
- Games Software in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Music, Video, Book, Stationery & Entertainment Specialists in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Movies & Entertainment in South America
- Music & Video in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Travel and Tourism in Germany: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016