Recently published research from MarketLine, "Insurance: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/01/2014 -- The G8 Insurance industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 insurance market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 insurance market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key insurance market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 insurance market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The G8 countries contributed $3,047.2 billion in 2012 to the global insurance industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.2% between 2008 and 2012. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $3,521.2 billion in 2017, with a CAGR of 2.9% over the 2012-17 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the insurance industry, with market revenues of $1,270.9 billion in 2012. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of $679.8 and $311.3 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the insurance industry in the G8 nations with a value of $1,552.1 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and the UK with expected values of $825.1 and $282.0 billion, respectively.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What was the size of the G8 insurance market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the G8 insurance market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 insurance market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Insurance research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Non-Life Insurance: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Life Insurace: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape in Japan Life Insurance Industry to 2017: Market Profile
- Life Insurance in France, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Trends and Opportunities in Japan Life Insurance Industry to 2017: Market Profile
- Life Insurance in the United Kingdom, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Life Insurance in Italy, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Life Insurance in the the US, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Life Insurance in Japan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape in the UK Life Insurance Industry to 2017: Market Profile