Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2014 -- Large cooking appliances registered a 2% increase in retail volume sales in 2013. While most product types had high penetration rates, the relatively short replacement cycle and improvement of the Czech economy saw consumers look for trustworthy and quality products or appliances with new functions and added-value features. Meanwhile, current value sales rose by only 1%. Manufacturers focused on attracting more customers and building a good brand name rather than on high prices, which would discourage purchases.
The top three companies account for a 57% share of retail volume sales in 2013. No other company holds more than a 9% retail volume share. The leading company is Gorenje with a 25% retail volume share, followed by Electrolux (20%) and BSH Domace Spotrebice (12%). The leading players focused on building a good name, offering quality products, long warranties and launching new products. Their shares remained stable without significant changes.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
New product developments, focused on better functions and features, the improving economic situation in the country and the shortening of the replacement cycle of large cooking appliances are the main reasons for the estimated 2% retail volume CAGR over the forecast period. Strong competition will exert downward pressure on unit prices and boost demand. As a result, a negative 1% constant value CAGR is expected over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Large Cooking Appliances industry in Czech Republic with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Large Cooking Appliances industry in Czech Republic, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Large Cooking Appliances in Czech Republic market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Large Cooking Appliances in Czech Republic?
- What are the major brands in Czech Republic?
- What is the most common cooking appliances in Czech Republic?
- Has there been a shift to higher unit price built-in products?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Built-in Hobs, Built-in Large Cooking Appliances, Cooker Hoods, Cookers, Freestanding Large Cooking Appliances, Ovens, Range Cookers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Appliances in the Czech Republic
- Large Cooking Appliances in Italy
- Large Cooking Appliances in Germany
- Large Cooking Appliances in Romania
- Large Cooking Appliances in Turkey
- Large Cooking Appliances in Japan
- Large Cooking Appliances in Russia
- Large Cooking Appliances in Malaysia
- Large Cooking Appliances in Indonesia
- Large Cooking Appliances in Ukraine