Fast Market Research recommends "M2M/IoT, Cloud, Big Data and Analytics: Market Dynamics and Opportunities" from MindCommerce, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/21/2014 -- Technology and market advances in four separate, yet related, areas are poised to cause disintermediation as well as many market opportunities for companies across a broad spectrum within telecom and digital technologies. Machine-to-Machine (M2M) has already made a big impact on wireless communications as network operators seek to leverage revenue opportunities beyond human interaction reliant services.
The evolution of automated processes due to the Internet of Things (IoT) will accelerate this impact. The Cloud supports storage of huge amount of data gathered by M2M applications and also ensures real-time availability of data for further processing and analysis. Without the processing power and number crunching ability of Big Data and Analytics, the full potential of M2M and IoT would never be realized.
These four factors working in alignment will enable new business opportunities and provide additional benefits to enterprise, which in turn will be passed on to end-consumers. This research evaluates each of these individually as well as in conjunction with each. This report uniquely focuses on the mutual and conjoint benefits of M2M, Cloud, Big Data and Analytics.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- Case Studies
- CXO positions on Big Data
- Big Data Security and Privacy
- Challenges of M2M and Big Data
- Applications of M2M and Big Data
- Factors Driving M2M Analytics Opportunity
- Barriers and Challenges to Cloud Adoption
- Businesses Impact of Big Data and Analytics
- Network operators
- M2M / IoT platform providers
- M2M infrastructure providers
- M2M / IoT application developers
- Cloud and telecom security companies
- Analytics and Data reporting companies
- Telecommunications infrastructure providers
- M2M equipment and service providers of all types
- Cloud infrastructure and support service providers
- Data aggregators, storage and management providers
- Big Data solution (Infrastructure, Software, Service) vendors
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Big Data Market By Types (Hardware; Software; Services; BDaaS - HaaS; Analytics; Visualization as Service); By Software (Hadoop, Big Data Analytics and Databases, System Software (IMDB, IMC): Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Big Data and Telecom Analytics Market: Business Case, Market Analysis & Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- Capturing Big Data in Social and Detection Systems: Market Opportunities and Challenges 2013 - 2019
- Healthcare Analytics/Medical Analytics Market by Application (Clinical, Financial, & Operational), Type (Predictive, & Prescriptive), End-user (Payer, Provider, HIE, ACO), Delivery Mode (On-premise, Web, & Cloud) - Trends & Global Forecasts to 2020
- Big Data Market: Business Case, Market Analysis and Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- Big Data in Financial Services Industry: Market Trends, Challenges, and Prospects 2013 - 2018
- Predictive Analytics Market [(Fraud, Risk, Marketing, Operations), Verticals (BFSI, Healthcare, Environment, Government Retail, Energy, Manufacturing, Transportation, Travel, Telecom, Sports)]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Enterprise Mobility 2013: BYOD, MDM, Big Data and Application Management
- Big Data Opportunities, Challenges and Solutions for Industry Verticals
- Government Cloud Market By Agency (Federal Cloud, State and Local Cloud, Defense & Military Cloud), By Delivery (Saas, Paas, Iaas), By Deployment (Public, Private, Hybrid, Community) Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)