Recently published research from MarketLine, "Medium & Heavy Trucks - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/18/2013 -- Medium & Heavy Trucks - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Medium & Heavy Trucks industry in each of the G8 (United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Russia and Japan) countries. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The G8 countries contributed $81,011.5 million in 2011 to the global medium & heavy trucks industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1.9% between 2007 and 2011. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $143,574.9 million in 2016, with a CAGR of 12.1% over the 2011-16 period.
Among the G8 countries, the US holds the major share of the medium & heavy trucks industry. It accounted for a share of 33.4% in 2011.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the medium & heavy trucks industry, with market revenues of $27,085.9 million in 2011.
Canada is expected to lead the medium & heavy trucks industry in the G8 nations with a value of $44,417.7 million in 2016.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Medium & Heavy Trucks: Global Industry Guide
- Medium & Heavy Trucks - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Trucks - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Medium & Heavy Trucks - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Truck Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Light trucks - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Medium & Heavy Trucks - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Trucks: Global Industry Guide
- Motorcycles - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)