New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Estonia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/02/2014 -- Nappies/diapers/pants value sales saw positive growth in 2013 as the improvement of the economic situation continued and consumer purchasing power was moving upwards as a direct result. Furthermore, even volume sales increased despite the high level of maturity of the category. However, compared to value sales, volumes increased only marginally as consumers trading up towards more expensive products had a direct impact mostly only on value sales.
SCA Hygiene Products continues to lead sales in 2012 with a value share of 35%. SCA Hygiene Products manages its Libero brand which is a strong leader as it offers nappies, diapers and pants for all ages of babies. Procter & Gamble followed the leader with a 34% share in value sales and is very well known for the Pampers product line. Similarly to Libero, the Pampers brand also provides products across all baby-related categories. Both of the leading companies are investing heavily in marketing and advertising activities and also new product development. The third in the category was Kimberly-Clark with the Huggies brand, recording a value share of 17% in 2013. Huggies also offers a wide range of products but is slightly less visible as it does not invest in advertising quite as much as the leaders.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Nappies/diapers/pants is a rather mature category in Estonia and for this reason, a lot of volume growth is not expected from the forecast period. The value growth however, is affected by notions such as consumer purchasing habits and inflation on the world market. As consumers are trading up in the improving economic environment, the value sales are likely to move along a positive forecast. Furthermore, the increasing production costs are driving inflation which in turn has a direct impact on value sales. As the birth rate is not expected to increase significantly during the forecast period, no impact from this on sales is predicted.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Nappies/Diapers/Pants industry in Estonia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Nappies/Diapers/Pants industry in Estonia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Estonia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Estonia?
- What are the major brands in Estonia?
- How are decreasing birth rates in developed economies impact the sales of nappies/diapers/pants?
- Which countries offer the biggest potential for environmentally friendly nappies/diapers?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Disposable Pants, Nappies/Diapers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- In-Car Entertainment in Hungary
- Hotels in Egypt to 2018: Market Databook
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Peru
- Monoclonal Antibodies Market in Colorectal Cancer to 2019 - Favorable Pricing Policy in the US and Rising Prevalence in Europe and Japan Ensures Market Growth
- Consumer Foodservice in Romania
- Vitamin and Provitamin Markets in Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in the Top 5 European Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Vitamin and Provitamin Markets in Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Not Cellular/Reinforced Plastic Film, Sheet and Plate Markets in Eastern Eastern Europe to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Not Cellular/Reinforced Plastic Film, Sheet and Plate Markets in Asia to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts