Fast Market Research recommends "NexGen Medical Systems, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/20/2014 -- NexGen Medical Systems, Inc. (NexGen Medical Systems) is a medical device company. The company develops catheter-based medical device products for therapeutic interventions in radiology, vascular surgery and neurosurgery. It commercializes integrated medical device product line for removal of blood clots from head, neck, and peripheral vessels. The company's products include xcoiltm thrombectomy products and evitartm neurological products. NexGen Medical Systems also has a pipeline of neurological access devices and technologies. Its XCOILTM product line is comprised of XCOILTM retractor mechanical blood clot retrieval device and XCOILTM guider, a specialized percutaneous catheter that is designed to facilitate placement and removal of the XCOILTM retractor. NexGen Medical Systems is headquartered in Melbourne, Florida, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the NexGen Medical Systems, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get This Report
Companies Mentioned in this Report: NexGen Medical Systems, Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (MMSI) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Varian Medical Systems, Inc. (VAR) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Olympus Medical Systems Corp. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- BSD Medical Corporation (BSDM) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- St. Jude Medical, Inc. (STJ) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Elixir Medical Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- GE Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis , 2013 Update
- Actuated Medical, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Vascular Closure Systems, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)