New Retailing market report from Euromonitor International: "Non-Store Retailing in Dominican Republic"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/13/2013 -- Non-store retailing is still limited in the Dominican Republic, due to the lack of habit of Dominican consumers to purchase products through non-store retailing. With consumer trust increasing and an increase in disposable income, especially in the middle- and high-income segments, sales of non-essential products are expected to increase. However, for the majority of the population, the main driver in consumption will continue to be essential grocery products.
Euromonitor International's Non-Store Retailing in Dominican Republic report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Direct Selling, Homeshopping, Internet Retailing, Vending.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Non-Store Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in Dominican Republic
- Grocery Retailers in Dominican Republic
- Non-Grocery Retailers in Dominican Republic
- Tobacco Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Communications Equipment Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Household Appliances Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Consumer Electronics Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Photographic Equipment Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Packaged Food Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Stationery and Cards Retailing in Emerging Markets: Market Guide to 2016
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)