Fast Market Research recommends "NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Malaysia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/15/2014 -- Malaysia has been a party to the World Health Organization's (WHO) Framework Convention on Tobacco Controlsince 2005, and since then it has imposed many laws to control the number of smokers such as designing smoke-free areas, tightening tobacco advertising, promotion and sponsorship and regulating packaging and labelling. The government is also proposing new initiatives such as reducing the maximum allowable tar and nicotine content from 20mg and 1.5mg per cigarette to 10mg and 1mg by 2015.
Euromonitor International's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Malaysia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Latvia
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Canada
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in the United Kingdom
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Spain
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Brazil
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in South Korea
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Slovenia
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Bulgaria
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Singapore
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Mexico