Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Online Travel Sales To Country Residents in Venezuela", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/27/2014 -- Online sales to country residents accounted for 3% of total expenditure by resident in 2013. The online channel in the tourism industry is underdeveloped in Venezuela due to a combination of reasons like restrictions on the foreign exchange market and the widespread perception of a high risk of ID fraud, which prevents or discourages Venezuelans from conducting business online. Mobile sales are insignificant in this area.
Euromonitor International's Online Travel Sales to Country Residents in Venezuela report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Airlines Online Sales to Country Residents, Car Rental Online Sales to Country Residents, Online Travel Agencies Sales to Country Residents, Other Online Sales to Country Residents, Other Transportation Online Sales to Country Residents, Tour Operators Websites Sales to Country Residents, Travel Accommodation Online Sales to Country Residents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report:
- Get a detailed picture of the Online Travel Sales to Country Residents market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Online Travel Sales To Country Residents in Peru
- Online Travel Sales To Country Residents in Denmark
- Online Travel Sales To Country Residents in Norway
- Online Travel Sales To Country Residents in Brazil
- Online Travel Sales To Country Residents in Turkey
- Online Travel Sales To Country Residents in Indonesia
- Online Travel Sales To Country Residents in Bulgaria
- Online Travel Sales To Country Residents in the Netherlands
- Online Travel Sales To Country Residents in China
- Online Travel Sales To Country Residents in Finland