Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/28/2014 -- Many consumers still use washable rags or even toilet paper in their kitchens instead of kitchen towels. However, kitchen towels is becoming more popular in Serbia each year, as consumers realise the convenience offered and have more money in their pockets at the same time. This mostly refers to younger urban population whereas older Serbians tend to remain with traditional habits and do not see the need for kitchen towels. Overall, the fast advancement of kitchen towels gave retail tissue as a...
Euromonitor International's Retail Tissue in Serbia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Kitchen Towels, Paper Tableware, Tissues, Toilet Paper.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Retail Tissue market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tissue and Hygiene in Russia
- Tissue and Hygiene in Hong Kong, China
- Tissue and Hygiene in Germany
- Tissue and Hygiene in Spain
- Tissue and Hygiene in Singapore
- Tissue and Hygiene in the US
- Tissue and Hygiene in India
- Tissue and Hygiene in China
- Tissue and Hygiene in the Netherlands
- Tissue and Hygiene in Japan