Fast Market Research recommends "Retail Tissue in South Africa" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/05/2013 -- Changes to toilet paper regulations drove growth for toilet paper in 2012. For much of the review period, one-ply toilet paper could only be sold in 500-sheet rolls, while two-ply could only be sold in 350-sheet rolls. These regulations restricted the range of products on offer, with many low-income consumers struggling to afford 500-sheet packs of one-ply toilet paper. From March 2012, however, one-ply toilet paper could be sold in 300-sheet or 500-sheet formats, while two-ply toilet paper...
Euromonitor International's Retail Tissue in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Kitchen Towels, Paper Tableware, Tissues, Toilet Paper.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Retail Tissue market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tissue and Hygiene in South Africa
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in South Africa
- Wipes in South Africa
- Nappies/Diapers/Pants in South Africa
- Incontinence in South Africa
- Tissue and Hygiene in South Korea
- Hotels in South Africa to 2016: Market Databook
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in South Africa
- Sanitary Protection in South Africa
- Retail Tissue in South Korea