Fast Market Research recommends "Romania Infrastructure Report Q4 2014" from Business Monitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/29/2014 -- We are maintaining our forecasts for a return to sustainable growth in the Romanian construction sector over 2014 and 2015 owing to a brighter economic outlook and the beginning of the EU's 2014-2020 funding period. The energy and transport sectors will continue to outperform, with Chinese funding for nuclear capacity and a successful IPO of a transmission company adding upside. The residential and non-residential sector is lagging behind in terms of growth, although should begin to see demand pick up over 2015 in line with a broader economic recovery.
With recovery on the cards for Romania's economy and continued support from multilateral institutions, we should begin to see growth in the construction sector improve over 2014 and beyond. Economic uncertainty has held back the residential and non-residential construction sector, but with exports improving the sector will begin to pick up.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Key Trends And Developments:
- The successful initial public offering (IPO) of 51% of Electrica SA, Romania's largest electricity distributor, not only provides upside for investment into Romania's transmission grid infrastructure, but also bodes well for similar potential IPOs within the energy sector - specifically of Transelectrica SA, Romgaz SA and Transgaz SA.
- Adding credence to our positive outlook and significantly increasing the upside potential to our long-term outlook for the sector, the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) is to finance key energy projects in Romania, including the two planned nuclear reactors at Cernavoda and the Tarnita hydropower plant, according to a statement from Deputy Prime Minister Liviu Dragnea.
- PPPs Begin To Emerge: A new Public Private Partnership law was passed in October 2013, which aims to fix the old PPP (law approved in 2010). Line 7 of the Bucharest Metro is to be procured using the new PPP model. The 25km metro project is planned to include 30 stops and a depot, with a...
The Romania Infrastructure Report features Business Monitor International (BMI)'s market assessment and forecasts covering public procurement and spending on all major infrastructure and construction projects, including transportation and logistics by land, sea and air; power plants and utilities, and commercial construction and property development. The report analyses the impact of regulatory changes and the macroeconomic outlook and features competitive intelligence on contractors and suppliers.
BMI's Romania Infrastructure Report provides industry professionals and strategists, sector analysts, investors, trade associations and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the Romanian infrastructure and construction industry.
- Benchmark BMI's independent infrastructure industry forecasts for Romania to test other views - a key input for successful budgetary and planning in the Romanian infrastructure market.
- Target business opportunities and risks in the Romanian infrastructure sector through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Romania.
- Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity).
BMI Industry View:
Summary of BMI's key industry forecasts, views and trend analysis covering infrastructure and construction, regulatory changes, major investments and projects and significant multinational and national company developments.
These are broken down into Construction (social, commercial and residential), Transport (roads, railways, ports, airports etc), and Energy & Utilities (powerplants, renewable projects, pipelines and so on).
Analysis of latest projects across the infrastructure sector (covering the transport, utilities and commercial construction sub-sectors) - including:
Market Overview:Analysis of the key elements driving developments, including evaluations of current capacity and future requirements.
Building Materials Overview:
The building materials overview provides industry trend analysis on the global and regional demands for building materials and the impact of this on the emerging and developed markets.
Business Environment Rankings:
BMI's Infrastructure Business Environment Rankings provide a country-comparative Risk-Reward Rankings index aimed at investors (construction companies, suppliers and partners) in the regional infrastructure market.
The rankings methodology makes sophisticated use of over 40 industry, economic and demographic data point.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Philippines Infrastructure Report Q3 2014
- Mexico Infrastructure Report Q3 2014
- Colombia Infrastructure Report Q3 2014
- Hong Kong Infrastructure Report Q3 2014
- Ukraine Infrastructure Report Q3 2014
- Thailand Infrastructure Report Q3 2014
- Global Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market 2014-2024
- Mega Data Center Market - Global Forecasts & Analysis (2014-2019)
- Philippines Business Forecast Report Q4 2014
- Japan Real Estate Report Q4 2014