Fast Market Research recommends "RTD Coffee in the United Kingdom" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/02/2014 -- In 2013, RTD coffee grew fast, by 20% in value terms and 34% in volume terms, although the market remains small at just under GBP26.5 million in value terms and under four million litres in volume terms. Both growth rates were in line with the review period CAGR of 33% and 35% in value and volume terms, respectively. The success of RTD coffee has remained high throughout the review period.
Starbucks Coffee Co UK Ltd and Emmi AG continued to be the leading players in the RTD coffee category with respective retail value shares of 43% and 28%. While value sales have gone up just like the market, the growing presence of small players means that Starbucks' share declined in total volume terms.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Over the forecast period, the retail market for RTD coffee is expected to reach GBP34 million with a CAGR of 5% in constant value terms. It is a much slower rate than that recorded over the review period due to an expected slowing volume growth as well as a decline in constant 2013 unit prices.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the RTD Coffee industry in United Kingdom with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the RTD Coffee industry in United Kingdom, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The RTD Coffee in United Kingdom market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of RTD Coffee in United Kingdom?
- What are the major brands in United Kingdom?
- What are the key new launches of RTD Coffee and bottled coffee products?
- Who are the consumers of RTD coffee in United Kingdom?
- Where is ready to drink coffee most commonly consumed?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Soft Drinks in the United Kingdom
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in the UK to 2017
- Hot Coffee Market in the United Kingdom: Market Profile to 2017
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- RTD Coffee in the United Kingdom
- Hot Coffee Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- United Kingdom Iced/Rtd Coffee Drinks Category Profile 2013
- The UK Soft Drinks Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- Global Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Report 2013
- The UK Hot Drinks Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?