Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2014 -- Consumers in Malaysia are gradually becoming aware of the benefits of leading a healthy lifestyle. The increasing number of health-conscious consumers is the result of several contributory factors such as urbanisation, rising disposable income and healthcare costs, as well marketing campaigns which emphasize on healthy eating. Tea is perceived as a healthier beverage option as it is high in antioxidants and is able to boost the immune system and improve general wellbeing of consumers. As a result, RTD tea is gaining popularity rapidly among health-conscious consumers in Malaysia. This is reflected in by the strong off-trade volume and value growth rates in 2013.
Yeo Hiap Seng leads RTD tea with a 49% share of off-trade value sales in 2013. A unique product range is the company's strongest selling point. In addition, widespread distribution extended its reach and provided growth opportunities.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Innovation, bringing variation to the core product offer, would help producers to enhance their growth prospects in RTD tea. Tea in any form is popular in Malaysia, which provides the foundation for growth opportunities for manufacturers. However, they should develop a set strategy to regularly renovate existing products.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the RTD Tea industry in Malaysia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the RTD Tea industry in Malaysia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The RTD Tea in Malaysia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of RTD Tea in Malaysia?
- What are the major brands in Malaysia?
- What flavors of RTD Tea, like green tea, are the most popular in Malaysia?
- Who is the consumer profile of RTD tea drinkers in Malaysia?
- What are the key on-trade market trends for RTD Tea sales and how these are changing?
- What is the key on-trade distribution channel for Malaysia?
- Are fountain sales available for RTD Tea in Malaysia?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Carbonated RTD Tea, Still RTD Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in MENA to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in Latin America to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- RTD Tea in China
- Global Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Report 2013
- RTD Tea in the US
- RTD Tea in Vietnam
- RTD Tea in Indonesia