Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/07/2014 -- Global Market Direct's pharmaceuticals report, "Selecta Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013" provides data on the Selecta Biosciences, Inc.'s research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Selecta Biosciences, Inc.'s corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from Selecta Biosciences, Inc. and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Selecta Biosciences, Inc. - Brief Selecta Biosciences, Inc. overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Selecta Biosciences, Inc. human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Selecta Biosciences, Inc. with complete description of the product's developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Selecta Biosciences, Inc.'s pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Evaluate Selecta Biosciences, Inc.'s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Selecta Biosciences, Inc. in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Selecta Biosciences, Inc.'s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with Selecta Biosciences, Inc..
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Selecta Biosciences, Inc. and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Selecta Biosciences, Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Xenetic Biosciences plc - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Apricus Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- ReGenX Biosciences, LLC - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Sangamo BioSciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Lux Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Selecta Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- Ambit Biosciences Corporation - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Quintessence Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Ardea Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013